01 February, 2011

Hydrangeas

I'm still on an enforced sewing break with my machines in the shop, which means I can legitimately pester you all with Hipstamatic photos.

I pruned back the hydrangeas yesterday so we could get down the side of the house and salvaged these flowerheads




The rest were antiqued, which I know people will pay a lot of money for, but I really only like them true blue. Or white. Or pink. Just not antique.

Hopefully there will be some sewing soon, I need to start prepping a few things and considering some UFOs and upcoming birthdays.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui, beautiful blue!Thouroughly enjoyed going through your snowy pictures:) Looks like it was a fabulous holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so blue!!! How totally beautiful. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails