17 December, 2009

Season's Greetings!

Christmas decorations

I'm off to my in-laws in Marton for Christmas, so I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noël, Season's Greetings, Happy Holidays and other non-denominational salutations that slip my mind at the moment. I'll be back on the 30th! I've scheduled a few posts with Christmas gifts that can be unveiled after the day, so there will be a small drip-feed of things to gaze at if you need :)

Those of you lucky enough to have snow can think a kind thought for me if you want, I know the Kiwis love Christmas at summer but it doesn't feel quite right to me, even after all these years!

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you and the family a very happy Christmas! Looking forward to seeing more crafty goodness from you in 2010 :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you and yours. :)

    I"ll be in Marton with my in-laws on Christmas Day too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Jacqui - I hope you have a lovely lovely time. See you when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Jacqui, have a wonderful holiday. Can't wait to see what you have being creating. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas - Marton is a lovely part of the world to spend it in! (Don't forget to go have a play at the Levin playground!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails