27 April, 2009

Baaa...

Oh yes I'm a sheep and I've joined up Twitter. I actually signed up ages and ages ago but never used it because I couldn't figure out how to do it by phone here in NZ (does this make me an early adopter or not?) Turns out you still can't unless you want to pay for international texts and it won't send updates to my phone or anything - but upon consideration I figured that actually that's fine and I don't want a million texts coming in. I can use it to update my Facebook and have added a widget for this blog and that's fine. I might splash out occasionally and send something from my phone but I won't be tweeting compulsively. However, I can tell I'm going to be a "what I had for breakfast", "I'm making a cup of tea" tweeter, so if you do choose to follow me you have been duly warned :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank goodness, I really was starting to think I was the only person in this part of the world who knew what twitter was!
    I too, am a bit of a 'what I ate for breakfast' twitterer, but I think it's all a bit of fun, so why not? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails